Confessions of a Litigious Mind

The random, irrelevant musings of a law school graduate.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

attention: it's only july

an email i got thru my school account this morning surprised me. a professor for one of my fall classes sent the class an email. now, i already have a problem with this professor. it appears as though i might also have a problem with some of the students in my class.

evidently, someone emailed her inquiring about the text and the first week's assignments. honestly, it's july. JULY. shit, even if i read it now it would be LONG gone from my memory by the first week of class. i mean, i'm generally done with law school and i just want to get thru my third year, but i'd at least like to think i have a chance to get an A in my classes. nerds suck. well, not all nerds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home