Confessions of a Litigious Mind

The random, irrelevant musings of a law school graduate.

Friday, June 02, 2006

honestly

is my blog bad? what do you like about it? what do you not like about it? improvements, changes?*

the reason i ask is because i've spent the last hour or so just randomly surfing thru blogs and blawgs and i have to say, 99% of them fucking sucked. i mean like i wanted to drive a fork thru my eyes sucked. so basically i was wondering if mine was the same.


*your comments may or may not mean a damn thing, as i ultimately write the blog for myself with the possible exception of motivational monday. i'm just curious i guess. offense will not be taken from negative feedback, cuz i mean, maybe your blog sucks too?

7 Comments:

At 6/02/2006 11:47 PM, Blogger The Namby Pamby said...

motivational monday's kickass

 
At 6/03/2006 11:27 AM, Blogger JLee said...

I like it because you don't use the word "kewl"

 
At 6/04/2006 9:32 AM, Blogger d$ said...

i especially like you're grammar

 
At 6/04/2006 12:20 PM, Blogger josh said...

thanks, i am careful to make sure their are never any mistakes. i pride myself on that.

 
At 6/04/2006 3:31 PM, Blogger Damon said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6/04/2006 5:10 PM, Blogger the littlest tortfeasor said...

I like it. It's more fun than a lot of the other ones I read, but then again, not every law student who thinks they have a sense of humor actually does.

 
At 6/06/2006 9:22 PM, Blogger Calculating Bitch said...

I love the content. Your wit continues to amaze and astound me. (wow, that sounds a bit sarcastic, doesn't it?)

No, seriously love the material. The template is a bit boring but what standard blogger template isn't (including my own blog)?

Put it this way: I've never wanted to drive a fork through my eyes after visiting your site. Does that help?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home