Confessions of a Litigious Mind

The random, irrelevant musings of a law school graduate.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

jesus, mary, and...tiger?

today i met 3 guys who swear more on the golf course than i do. see that kids, keep those dreams alive. anything is possible.

actually, that's a bit misleading, as i dont swear nearly as much on the course as i used to. i think part of it is i've been getting better, and part is if i stay more calm i'll play better anyway. i played ok today, except a few holes. i got a bunch of bad lies today, but...shit, you guys dont care. most of you probably stopped reading already. fuck it, tv time.

3 Comments:

At 5/25/2006 6:10 PM, Blogger the littlest tortfeasor said...

Wow, I thought Happy Gilmore was the only person who swore on the golf course! Just kidding...I think the only reason I don't swear when I golf is because I have to be pretty sauced to have a decent game.

 
At 5/25/2006 6:21 PM, Blogger josh said...

yeah, when i play with good friends i enjoy a few drinks on the course. too many and my game goes to shit though. regardless of how my game is going, my balls are washed frequently though...dominique insists upon it!

 
At 5/25/2006 6:54 PM, Blogger d$ said...

oh jesus, haha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home