Confessions of a Litigious Mind

The random, irrelevant musings of a law school graduate.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

at home like i'm kobe in a non-consenting female

well, i'm back at my parents house from my weekend visiting dominique. it was a fantastic weekend, and for the most part the weather also held up beautifully. just a little rain the first day, but that's it. we hung out a bit with catherine and sharebear, and we even saw laura yesterday.

i have at least 2 stories from the weekend, however they will be aided by pictures, and since the pics are not on my computer yet the stories will have to wait.

i will, however, leave you with one parting thought from the drive home: no man, not even burt reynolds, can look masculine while driving a mini. i mean, if you saw marky mark "driving" donnie wahlberg, would that seem like a good idea to you too? didnt think so.

7 Comments:

At 5/30/2006 5:17 PM, Blogger josh said...

also, i'm more than aware there was no motivational monday this week. but the fact that monday was memorial day and many, though not all, had off from work should be enough.

however, you are my faithful readers, so feel free to email complaints to iamawhinybitch@gmail.com

 
At 5/30/2006 6:39 PM, Blogger sadielady said...

i don't know, marky mark driving donnie wahlberg, that sounds like a little bit of brokeback heaven to me.

oh, and since i was the one asking for the motivational monday, i wrote you an apology, just in case you thought i was getting on your case about that. you can find it at www.kissmyass.com

welcome back

 
At 5/30/2006 11:10 PM, Blogger Brancibeer said...

That's my Sadie! Ha ha! You'll have to stick it to Dicta double in my absence.

 
At 5/30/2006 11:41 PM, Blogger d$ said...

i was really disappointed to find that www.kissmyass.com is not actually some "adult" website

:\

 
At 5/30/2006 11:52 PM, Blogger josh said...

wow, a whole website for an apology to me?! that's awesome!

apology accepted!

 
At 5/31/2006 10:58 AM, Blogger JLee said...

I have an empty hole without "Motivational Monday"..of course I did get to see Hugh Jackman in a hot makeout scene. Ok, that works. *sigh*

 
At 5/31/2006 10:58 AM, Blogger JLee said...

I just realized I said "empty hole" WHAT?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home