Confessions of a Litigious Mind

The random, irrelevant musings of a law school graduate.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

spring break

if you're on it this week, you can kiss my ass. yes, i realize i just had my spring break, but that's completely beside the point. i used most of my break to catch up on work, and basically i need another break. this semester is just flat out kicking my ass, and therefore i have license to hate anyone on break this week.


anyone watching the world baseball classic? i wasnt that excited about it, but i like it more than i thought. but it might just be cuz i love baseball so i'm happy its back. spring training has been exciting too.

ugh. thats all i got. this post sucks.

3 Comments:

At 3/12/2006 4:57 PM, Blogger JLee said...

I'm having spring break starting tomorrow, but it does not involve beaches, bikinis or beer. Well, maybe beer..and children...and fishing.

 
At 3/12/2006 7:40 PM, Blogger sadielady said...

I don't get spring breaks anymore, so you can all kiss my ass.

 
At 3/13/2006 8:54 AM, Blogger josh said...

the sidebar on my computer is fine. therefore, it is fine in general.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home