Confessions of a Litigious Mind

The random, irrelevant musings of a law school graduate.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

speaking of capital punishment

i was just at the grocery store. things were going fine, great even, but then i went down isle 5 to get some iced tea. about two-thirds of the way down the isle stood 3 older women, two of whom were making the infinitely difficult decision of which juice to buy. each of the 3 had their own shopping cart. one was probably in her 50s, one in her 60s, and one in her 70s. despite having their own carts, the 50-something and 70-something appeared to be together.

clearly, the 3 were obstructing the entire isle. at first, i stood politely and waited. then, i said "excuse me." it was at this point that the 60-something noticed me, and moved aside so i could pass. the other ladies remained in conversation. then, it happened. the 50-something woman was kind of facing me, and mid-conversation, she glanced up at me, then went back to the older woman like nothing ever happened. she saw me. she knew i was trying to pass. so what did that slut do? she didnt move, didn't alert the older woman to my presence, didnt do anything except go back to talking about her fucking juice.

sometimes people ask me why i talk like i hate people. this is why. i am adamantly opposed to hitting women, but if this slut was within arms reach, she would've taken a right hook to the face. if this woman committed a capital crime, and i was on the jury, i would give her the chair. of course, her ass is probably to fat for the standard model (i kid you not). so listen lady, i dont know if you're just bitter or you think drinking juice will shrink your ass or what, but if someone needs to get by, and is being polite, you fucking move. that's just what people do. unfortunately, the more i shop, the more i realize that this woman is by no means unique.

rude people piss me off. even if i dont like you, i'll be nice, until you give me reason not to. people need to grow up.

1 Comments:

At 3/08/2006 5:17 PM, Blogger JLee said...

I had almost an identical thing happen at WalMart the other day! This lady was going to cross my path, so I politely stopped my cart to let her pass. She looked up at the sign for that isle, deciding if she wanted to go there, walking VERY slowly (while I stood waiting) then she STOPPED! so I decided to go forward, and of course about that time, she started going again. BITCH!! we almost hit carts! I waited probably a full 2 to 3 minutes for this ditz to pass and she was busy picking her nose. ok, I'm done....I feel your pain, Mr.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home