Confessions of a Litigious Mind

The random, irrelevant musings of a law school graduate.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

first came the oral, and now sweet relief

tonight my long week culminated when i had my oral argument. not technically, since i have 2 friday classes, but for all intents and purposes. it's been a long week. here's a summary:

1) got sick last weekend having lots of fun with friends from home. felt like butt all week.

2) my dog is sick now too. he has a parasite. dropped a cool $100 to figure out what was wrong and get the medicine, which by the way is applied for 3 days, then again 3 weeks later, then another vet visit, then 3 months later. no good.

3) my electric company is retarded. or maybe it's my landlord. he told me i need to switch the electric bill to my name. problem is, i've already switched it to my name, and have been paying bills since august when i moved in. my landlord sent me a bill (that he wants me to switch to my name) which says unit 3. i'm apt 2. but i think the electric company also mixed up the meter number and the apartment number. so either i've been paying hte right bill and my landlord is wrong, or i've been paying someone else's bill. either way, i'm not switching anything into my name until the other one's out.

4) had all of the regular work associated with law school to do, and also the oral argument.


but now, it's thursday night, the oral argument is over (went well by the way), and the weekend is almost here. i anticipate sleeping for much of it.

2 Comments:

At 11/11/2005 1:35 AM, Blogger law monkey said...

sleep is for the weak, dicta. you'll sleep when you're dead. but i hope you feel better, nonetheless. and on that note, to bed i go. :P

 
At 11/12/2005 12:47 PM, Blogger Supreme Monkey Overlord said...

it's tough trying to post every day isn't it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home