Confessions of a Litigious Mind

The random, irrelevant musings of a law school graduate.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

mandatory sunday rant

i had a great weekend. it was awesome. 2 friends from home came to visit. we played golf, drank beer, and watched sports. but now they're gone, and it's back to reality and also shitloads of work. and to add insult to injury, i feel like complete shit cuz i'm getting sick. i'm tired and achy, and my throat is killing me. and that makes me cranky. so i'm just going to rant about whatever comes to my mind right now, and you're gonna read it. why? you're on my site to read, arent you?

1. if you take turns slower than i can walk aroudn the corner, you should not be allowed to drive. same goes for the old. if you're both, you shouldnt even be allowed to be a passenger. just your being in the car might make the driver retarded. and if you cut me off, you WILL get the finger cuz 1) you deserve it and 2) i like it.

2. giant supermarkets are great. the food is fresh, it's big, well lit, great variety. i enjoy shopping on sundays, or as i call it, soccer mom day. plus the giant check out girls are significantly better looking than the smaller, more local places. i guess there are benefits to chain shopping.

3. before you even tell me to take vitamin c for my cold, know this: god doesnt want me to. how do i know? cuz if god wanted me to take vitamin c he wouldnt allow stores to charge $7.41 for a tiny ass bottle of it.

4. having a washer and dryer in my apartment might trump any other one thing as the best part of my apartment. the space is nice, as is the location, but it's just a bitch to carry laundry to another building or even to a laundromat. crucial.

5. if you're offended by my cursing, dont be. i dont do it a lot, and it's not aimed at you. and if that minimal reasoning isnt good enough to keep you from being offended, fine. just dont tell me about it. cuz i probably dont care.

6. all i want to do is sleep right now



fuck it, time for a roast beef sandwich

2 Comments:

At 11/07/2005 5:28 PM, Blogger ron said...

who came out for a visit?

 
At 11/07/2005 5:36 PM, Blogger josh said...

joe and jeremy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home