Confessions of a Litigious Mind

The random, irrelevant musings of a law school graduate.

Monday, October 24, 2005

priorities

right now my priorities are about as straight as tom cruise. last friday we turned in our appellate briefs, and ever since then it's been bad news. first there was the weekend of debauchery. today, i skipped my afternoon class to play golf.

but i can justify it.

for the last 3 weeks pretty much all i did was drink coffee and work on my brief. the plan was to go golfing on friday after turning in the brief. it rained. saturday it rained. sunday was gorgeous, but i was hungover and still had all my work to do. so, today being the legitimate first nice day, my buddy and i hit the links. not a bad day either for me, even had a birdie.

sometimes there are periods where your only motivation is to do enough work to not be embarassed if called on in class. sometimes not even that. it's things like a nice afternoon of golf that keep me going. now i will sit down and do my work for tomorrow.

hey, maybe my priorities are straight after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home