Confessions of a Litigious Mind

The random, irrelevant musings of a law school graduate.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

a new found respect

last night i went to dinner with 2 friends from school and 1 friend who graduated from this law school last year. one of my friends works at a local dive bar in town. let me rephrase that, since every bar in town is a dive bar. she works at a townie bar. wait, they all--fuck it, you get the point.

anyway, she works there a few nights a week, so she knows the regulars. two of these regulars happen to be my crazy ass neighbors, jd and jeff. outside being backward alcoholic hicks who repeat everything they say if you dont acknowledge it and make terrible jokes, they're really not so bad. they're both nice enough and friendly, and i dont have a problem with either. my new found respect for them comes from the fact that even they realize that mary is absolutely ridiculous, and they refer to her as "crazy mary." see, it's not just me. even drunk hicks can recognize that mary is crazy. that's a special kind of crazy.

also, if you go to the above-linked post, dominique's prediction was exactly right. excuse me while i go vomit up my lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home