Confessions of a Litigious Mind

The random, irrelevant musings of a law school graduate.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

today is so ms

and by ms of course i mean mixed signals. it's just before noon, and i cant yet decide if this morning went well or not. i think overall it probably did, but i'm not positive. i just dont know.

i woke up tired as shit, but what's new. i laid in bed and strongly debated not going to my first class, but instead sleeping an extra 60-90. i got up. as i got to school, i developed a headache. had this come earlier when i was still home i would've simply gone back to bed. bad timing. school occasionally gives me a headache, but usually not until i've been there a while.

but then my coffee was free because i used a dollar that i found yesterday out by my car. sure, i might have assumed it was the person's who parked next to me, but suppose it wasnt. suppose the wind blew it between our cars. had i placed it under their wipers or in their doorhandle i might've unjustly enriched them. and that's against my public policy. besides, this is law school. one of the other money grubbers who walked by would've just stolen it anyway. so the coffee was good.

then i got to class. holy shoot me in the face. it's not that i dont like talking about full faith and credit--it's that i hate it. then again, that's why i had the crossword and the internet.

which reminds me, before class i looked briefly at today's paper. one of the little blurbs caught my eye, and i couldnt stop laughing. i still cant really. i love laughing. anyway, here's what it said:

congress' scandal
as house speaker dennis hastert
rebuffs calls for his resignation,
disgraced former rep. mark foley
says through his lawyer that he was
abused by a clergyman as a teen but
accepts full responsibility for sending
sexual messages to teen male pages.
foley also says that he is gay.


hahahahahahahahahahahaha oh man, now THAT'S news! just casually mentioning that you were abused by a clergyman (go figure! hahahahaha oh, religious figures, will you never keep your hands to yourselves, or on yourselves!?!), but oh, i'm not blaming that. i just wanted to let you know, by the way, i was abused. feel sorry for me? please? i'm not saying it's not my fault, but i mean, he made me reacharound. i was just a kid. i didnt even know how to do it right! i'm the worst reacharounder ever. ha, give me a break foley. your statement is as transparent as the placenta tom cruise eats. and was it really necessary to add that last comment that he's gay? i think most people could deduce that. i mean, i have lots of straight friends who regularly browse teen male pages. i hear the articles are really good.

ahhh well, overall i think it was a good one. i've got plenty of advil running thru me now, so hopefully that'll remedy the headache situation. and i even have a little time to relax before my next classes. time to go defecate on my neighbor's steps.

2 Comments:

At 10/04/2006 11:12 PM, Blogger Supreme Monkey Overlord said...

yeah is this the new way to clear your name from stuff "its not my fault, i'm really gay! and letting priests touce me as a little boy explains everything!" i can see it now, little old curch ladies in their living rooms saying stuff like, "oh he's such and nice boy, its not his fault he's fucking 6 year old boys, hes a good man of god, i'll vote for him anyway"

 
At 10/04/2006 11:52 PM, Blogger sadielady said...

that and "it's not my fault, i'm an alcoholic!" yeah, well, so am i, but i don't molest young boys.

unless they're my law clerks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home