Confessions of a Litigious Mind

The random, irrelevant musings of a law school graduate.

Friday, August 18, 2006

1 down, 3 to go

i knew those stupid ass cactus plants on the steps up to my apartment would be trouble. since my landlord changed my locks, this is the only way i can get to my apartment, so ugly neighbor bitch had better get used to me using that staircase (not to mention i've been using it for a year already). well, tonight santos knocked one of the plants over. not only that, but the ceramic pot it was in broke.

reimbursement will certainly not be coming from my wallet. besides, why choose my staircase when she has her own front steps? stupid ho.

1 Comments:

At 8/19/2006 10:00 AM, Blogger law monkey said...

santos is such a smart dog. now he just has to take care of the other two. maybe they need some . . . watering?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home