Confessions of a Litigious Mind

The random, irrelevant musings of a law school graduate.

Friday, August 18, 2006

i'm sorry, i can't answer that at this time

ramsey this, karr that. since when did a 6 year old former child beauty pageant star who has been dead for 10 years become more important than the 8 billion wars going on? you think iraqis or hezbollah give a shit about a dead girl whose parents forced her to do her little turn on the catwalk? i dont.

what's funny is all the "news" commentators who are now claiming "i knew it wasn't the parents. i mean, if you looked at the facts, it was pretty obvious." yeah, right. and i love handicapped people.

perhaps someone can remind me what was so important about this particular girl/family that everyone's making such a huge deal about it, then and now. i mean, the guy who confessed wasn't even a priest. you're a rich little white girl from colorado, so you deserve more attention? i dont think so. you're a statistic. get in line behind the altar boys honey.


IMMEDIATE UPDATE: i just had to hear an old guy say the words penetration, penis, vaginal, pubic hair, and semen all within 90 seconds. tonight's nightmares are going to be worse than the time i watched "risky business" right before bed.

5 Comments:

At 8/18/2006 9:36 AM, Blogger Butterflyfish said...

What's awful is NOW all the commentary is going towards... "you know, there are a lot of holes in his story..."

My theory: he's a nut obsessed with the Ramsey case and wants to get his name in the paper and maybe get a TV movie made about himself.

I turn off the news every time I hear his name or see the picture of that 'prostitot.'

 
At 8/18/2006 10:43 AM, Blogger d$ said...

i'm just hoping this guy's confession will draw suspicion away from me. phew!

 
At 8/18/2006 11:54 AM, Blogger JLee said...

That guy is a whacko..I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't do it. In my array of crime novels I've read, this case was one of them I read about in detail and it's pretty darn suspicious. I think he's an alien...looks like one anyway.

 
At 8/18/2006 2:05 PM, Blogger law monkey said...

lawmommmy, i'm with ya on the theory. and actually, one article that i read said that he was writing a book on heinous crimes committed against children. could this be a publicity stunt to promote himself for a soon-to-be-released book?

creepy.

 
At 8/18/2006 2:27 PM, Blogger First Year said...

Eh... I am a bad person perhaps? I always thought the parents did it. Then for about 9 years I didn't care/think about it. And now I am pretty surprised they didn't do it.

Though, maybe when you dress your small child up as a total whore you shouldn't be too shocked child molestors are attracted to her.

Yea, I know I am going to hell... I have already purchased the hand basket.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home