Confessions of a Litigious Mind

The random, irrelevant musings of a law school graduate.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

meme, whatever that means

but all i know is i got tagged by jlee, and i clearly wasnt going to do work anyway. this time i must confess three things i do that others dont know about. hmmm i guess that rules out joan. in fact, that rules out a lot, since i'm kinda open about stuff.

1) when i set my alarm to wake up for something important, i check it approximately 80,457 times. ocd much?

2) inside my apartment, i almost never wear pants or shoes. both are for suckers!

3) i have a pretty bad memory, and i have to write everything down if i'm going to remember it. i dont even remember what i did this morning, other than talking to smuggs.


ok, now i tag three people. i choose:
1) smuggs
2) holmes
3) thenambypamby



and remember, its like ludacris said: if you have buckles on your shoes, you are not pimpin'

7 Comments:

At 1/07/2006 2:42 PM, Blogger d$ said...

wow. i also check my alarm like 90,000 times when i have to wake up for something important. also, when im flying somewhere, ill check my bag a ridiculous number of times to make sure i still have my tickets. ooohh i need to get some more blog friends so i have people to tag!

 
At 1/07/2006 2:46 PM, Blogger josh said...

yes! i always check and recheck my bag for tickets, or anything else important i may need that i could have forgotten.

 
At 1/07/2006 4:53 PM, Blogger Javier said...

I've been tagged too.
I actually agree with you on the alarm thing. When I set it for something very important I keep making sure that it going to work. But I always set my TV so I always left all the volume up so I can hear it!

 
At 1/07/2006 5:50 PM, Blogger JLee said...

I got this crazy visual of a dude wearing a wife beater and nothing else walking around his apartment....woof

 
At 1/07/2006 6:09 PM, Blogger josh said...

no wife beaters for me, jlee. i prefer sweatervests. only sweatervests.

 
At 1/08/2006 1:01 PM, Blogger JLee said...

that's hot

 
At 1/08/2006 7:14 PM, Blogger The Namby Pamby said...

damn you for making me reveal my deep secrets!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home