Confessions of a Litigious Mind

The random, irrelevant musings of a law school graduate.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

pour some gravy on me, in the name of love

leaving today to go home for thanksgiving for the first time in 4 years! man, i'm excited. i havent been close enough to home to go in a long time. family, friends, and great food. woo woo!

if my parents' computer is fixed (or if the new one arrives) i'll see what i can't do about updating this little baby.

happy turkey day all! and dont forget to celebrate what this day is really about: pilgrims making out with indians.

5 Comments:

At 11/22/2005 11:46 AM, Blogger JLee said...

have a triptophantastic Thanksgiving!! (ok, I admit I stole that) plagiarism!! don't forget your loincloth...

 
At 11/22/2005 12:14 PM, Blogger d$ said...

i will don my bonnet and find me a redskin. i've been meaning to make a trip to foxwoods anyway.


also,
http://www.shmaltz.com/shtick/images/doctor.mov

 
At 11/22/2005 2:27 PM, Blogger sadielady said...

i like your new title.

happy thanksgiving

 
At 11/23/2005 4:39 AM, Blogger law monkey said...

eat some turkey for me. i'll apologize to mama N for his poor dead soul. i'm going to attempt to enjoy grandma's cooking. should be oodles of fun.

 
At 11/27/2005 10:09 AM, Blogger d$ said...

come on dicta, i need more COALM!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home