Confessions of a Litigious Mind

The random, irrelevant musings of a law school graduate.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

dark magic

this morning as i downed my third cup of coffee by 11am, i pondered something that i already knew but don't think about on a day to day basis. coffee is so wonderful.

i've been working a 10-7 shift lately, so i don't need coffee to be awake for the job. i generally drink between 2-5 cups a day, the majority of which are before lunch. while i may not need coffee to be awake, i occasionally need it for work.

the first cup of the day is for me, the rest are for everyone else. the caffeine kick works for me, and as i get more hyper i can deal with people a little more easily. that's not to say perfectly, however. win-win(-win).

3 Comments:

At 8/24/2008 9:22 PM, Blogger Damon said...

Glad to see you embrace your addiction.

 
At 8/30/2008 10:15 PM, Blogger Holmes said...

I've started drinking a lot more cafe mochas since I started working. The stuff really helps me in the morning.

 
At 8/31/2008 1:04 AM, Blogger josh said...

yeah, i feel better after my morning coffee, specifically the first cup. the cups after that are just so i don't go off on people and their inevitable stupidity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home