Confessions of a Litigious Mind

The random, irrelevant musings of a law school graduate.

Monday, January 22, 2007

sometimes it's ok here

just as all this snow is forcing me to wear shoes and lose all hope for this town, something comes up to restore a bit of the class and tradition of the area and makes me think, "hey, maybe it's not so bad after all."

i was just sitting here in my living room, minding my own business, falling asleep while reading about first amendment issues and the internet when i hear this through my floor from downstairs:

guy: you got what you wanted! you got laid, that's what you wanted! now you won't even give me a fucking kiss!
woman: what? noooo.
guy: yes! you want a fuckin baby. i do everything around this fuckin house and get no respect.

a little later, regarding some subject that was muted by the floorboards:
guy: you better. . .bitch or i'll smash you in the fucking face!


ahhhh, maybe that's why she's toothless. between my school and my housing situation, this place sure is going to leave me with a lot of good fond memories.

5 Comments:

At 1/23/2007 3:59 PM, Blogger josh said...

so no one likes hating pa, snow, driving tips, or domestic violence??

what the fuck do you people like?*













*with few exceptions, i really dont give a shit

 
At 1/23/2007 4:34 PM, Blogger d$ said...

i like puppies and chimichangas.

 
At 1/24/2007 1:25 AM, Blogger angela said...

This reminds me of the time that I was walking into a store. A couple were entering the store in front of me. The man tells the woman, "Shut the hell up and get in the goddamn store before I smack your ass."

It also makes me think of some people who lived down the hall from me in the dorms during undergrad. The dude and his girlfriend were always fighting, shouting, and throwing things at each other. Dramarama.

 
At 1/24/2007 1:18 PM, Blogger law monkey said...

even more appalling: she's having a baby?!

 
At 1/24/2007 2:06 PM, Blogger josh said...

well, 1) it's not mary (thankfully). and 2) no, i dont think she's having a baby, i think she just wants a baby. they've already got a few kids between them (i dont know if they all belong to both of them), but 1 of their kids died last year somehow.


i also like puppies and chimichangas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home