Confessions of a Litigious Mind

The random, irrelevant musings of a law school graduate.

Monday, January 22, 2007

really?

today as i was driving back to my apartment after class on this worst day of 2007, some middle-aged bitch who just finished her grocery shopping cut me off so much so that i had to slam on the brakes. as she slowly rolled out in front of me to cut across the lanes and make a left hand turn, she mouthed "i'm sorry" at me. oh, you're sorry? OHHHHH, well then it's perfectly ok that you almost just totaled my car and killed yourself. then i dont mind, you stupid cunt. no, how about instead of apologizing you just be fucking careful when you drive! i dont think that's too much to ask.

first the snow and having to wear shoes today, now this. i laid on my horn and yelled "what the fuck" at her, gave her the obligatory middle finger (with eye contact, of course), and was on my way.

1 Comments:

At 1/23/2007 6:19 PM, Blogger Hedy De Vine said...

i hope you gave that bitch the look of death. it strikes fear in their hearts everytime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home