Confessions of a Litigious Mind

The random, irrelevant musings of a law school graduate.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

the price is wrong, bitch

bob barker's onto something. pets need to be spayed or neutered.

i was walking back from the bar last night and talking to dominique on the phone, when a cat started meowing at me when i was about 2 blocks from my apartment. despite absolutely despising mary, her cats, and the other strays around my apartment, i was nice to this cat and stopped to pet it. it liked it and purred a lot. after a minute i walked back to my apartment.

the cat followed me. and it had to figure out how to go around my building too, because the way i went in has a door that shuts. it came up onto my porch and stood at my door, meowing. and meowing. and meowing. i closed the inside door, but it wouldnt stop. i went out and pet it again for a minute, and the motherfucker bit me! so then i went back inside and slammed the door in its face. i could still hear it through the door from inside my apartment. i banged on the door a few times, but that didn't help either. finally, i just went to bed.

well, when i got up this morning, what was sitting out on my porch meowing at me? that fucking cat. i can't take it anymore with all the fucking cats. first mary's cats, then there's another one, plus at least 2 other strays, now this one. well, that's it, i've had it. if all these damn cats are roaming around here tomorrow, animal control is getting a phone call. the last thing i want hanging out in the yard, bothering santos and me is a bunch of filthy...cats.

here's a picture of the little bastard...this thing is pure evil:




i made it the whole post without a pussy joke. never question my willpower again. never.

3 Comments:

At 1/14/2007 11:04 PM, Blogger law monkey said...

please don't call animal control. the cat will inevitably be killed, and while i know you have a black, cold heart (WHY aren't you going to become a lawyer, again?), the cat will leave eventually. so just let it be obnoxious until it gives up, but don't sentence it to death.

 
At 1/14/2007 11:34 PM, Blogger josh said...

if it were just the 1 cat temporarily, i could deal. but there are many. and it's everyday. and mary feeds them, so they come back. so unless you're willing to come here and become a foster parent (or kill mary), animal control is on my mind.

 
At 1/15/2007 12:52 PM, Blogger josh said...

good news. not 1 cat outside today, so animal control can wait. mary is outside, however, but i'm not sure any animal control in these parts has something powerful enough to take her down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home