Confessions of a Litigious Mind

The random, irrelevant musings of a law school graduate.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

it ain't xmas yet

not that i think that would really have made a difference.

but what the hell is up with the cashiers at giant asking everyone as they checkout if they'd like to donate $1 to the children's miracle network? dont try to make me feel like a bad person with an attempt at humiliation in front of all the other customers in line. "oooooh, that guy didn't donate a dollar. it's only a dollar! what a terrible person." well i've got news for you giant...i already know i'm a terrible person, so fuck you. and those children can shove the miracle network up their asses. how do i know the money isn't going towards pro-life rallies? i mean, this is pennsyltucky here. plus, the last time i was here that stupid ho tricked me into donating a turkey. bullshit.

happy thanksgiving post to come later. but for now my apartment is cold and lonely, and this post is better suited.

3 Comments:

At 11/26/2006 6:12 PM, Blogger LawNut said...

I revel in emphatically saying "NO" to the cashiers when they ask me this asinine question. I give them a look like "WTF would I EVER want to give money to the stupid children?? Does it LOOK like I might even remotely CARE about the children??"

 
At 11/26/2006 8:50 PM, Blogger Butterflyfish said...

Lawnut, you only give them a LOOK that says that? I actually say it out loud.

"No. I hate kids."

When they look pointedly at the content toddler in the shopping cart eating the apple, I tell them,

"Yeah, he's the good one. I left my other four crying in the car."

 
At 11/26/2006 10:04 PM, Blogger LawNut said...

hahahahahaha

I like that one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home