Confessions of a Litigious Mind

The random, irrelevant musings of a law school graduate.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

seriously, trippin

but i had to add one last thing. this morning i went to my first class, if only because i was still around and will want to skip it later in the semester i'm sure. our professor was talking about the helicopteros case, asking people for the issue. no one could get it right on, so finally i got sick of it and raised my hand. i gave an issue she liked, and then she was so happy she winked at me. it was creeeeeeeeeeeepy. and to add to the creepiness, she's randomly going to be one state away from where we're going this weekend. but at least she'll probably leave me alone for a few classes. and she left me alone for the remainder of this class, which allowed me to work on the crossword (and finish it i might add), then get 1/3 of the way thru the times crossword.

to top it off, i ran to giant to grab some wings for lunch and got gas at the giant gas station for only $1.71/gal cuz i had amassed a bunch of giant bonus points.

now i'm just home, packing, eating, and leaving for an awesome awesome weekend!

i'm in such a fucking awesome mood you dont even fucking know!!!

1 Comments:

At 10/18/2006 12:15 PM, Blogger First Year said...

I could seriously have a hot long orgasm if I found gas for under $1.71.

In fact, I am getting a little hot thinking about it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home