Confessions of a Litigious Mind

The random, irrelevant musings of a law school graduate.

Friday, October 13, 2006

honestly, fuck you

lately posting has been happier, and this provides more of the big picture of my life, which is very happy. but i said i would still use this blog for when things royally piss me off, so here we go...

fuck you mary (neighbor lady). you let your cats run around outside where they hiss at my dog, fight with other cats on my porch, and just screech in general. you say you "cant" keep them inside. i know you're fucking retarded, but honestly.

you're dirty and gross. please never EVER walk around in front of your window naked again. i thought your filthy, unkempt clothes were bad...well i learned my lesson.

get a fucking job. all you do is sit outside with the neighbors, chain smoke, and dig up and replant plants around the yard. stop petting my dog when i take him out, stop getting your disgusting germs on him, stop making me stand out in the cold and engage in innane conversation for 5 extra minutes.

all that is annoying, but today, just now, you crossed the line. dont suggest to me that santos not pee in one place every time. unlike you, i keep my pet on a leash so i can control him, but he runs ahead of me and pees where he wants. if i pull him, he just resists and keeps peeing. he can piss wherever the fuck he wants. if only i could teach him to shit on your steps i'd have it fucking made.

i thought that was bad enough, but then you said "actually, if you could take him way down there by the tree that would probably be better. for some reason it's less detrimental to the grass." i'm sorry, what?? is there fucking magic grass by the tree? the reason it seems "less detrimental" is because he never pisses there. probably because if he has to piss, he doesnt want to go all the way to the fucking tree to do it.

do not ever tell me what i can and cannot do with my pet while you let yours run around the neighborhood doing whatever the fuck they please. and even if they didnt, dont tell me what to do. i've lived here a year longer than anyone else, and i have seniority. my dog has been pissing in the backyard since the time you were dirty and unemployed somewhere else. i will only be in this shithole for 7 more months, then you'll have free reign to sketch out the next neighbor. you have your entire life to live here and be dirty, jobless, annoying, and disgusting. dont ever, EVER tell me what to do again.

tonight santos is pissing on the brand new grass, bitch. only the best for my dog.

2 Comments:

At 10/14/2006 9:42 PM, Blogger law monkey said...

ok, but seriously, what did you really say to her?

 
At 10/14/2006 10:44 PM, Blogger josh said...

i didnt say a word. i angrily mumbled something incoherent and kept my back to her. but you damn well better believe i made sure santos pissed all over that nice new grass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home