Confessions of a Litigious Mind

The random, irrelevant musings of a law school graduate.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

i like meat

not in the way tom cruise, derek jeter, or a-rod like meat, but in the heterosexual i-like-grilling type of way. this is the precise origin of my disappointment.

you see, last week my mother and i took my grandmother to lunch at a red robin restaurant. attached to the "rate our service" feedback card was a card advertising the red robin email club. normally i wouldnt have looked twice at it, but it claimed that members get a free burger on their birthday. so naturally, i signed up. i'm quite disappointed in either our server, red robin, or both, as i have not yet received an official email telling me that i'm a card carrying member of the red robin email club. for the most part i could care less, but when march rolls around i want my free fuckin burger.

7 Comments:

At 8/22/2006 10:32 PM, Blogger d$ said...

i will buy you a burger on your birthday.

 
At 8/22/2006 10:39 PM, Blogger josh said...

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!

 
At 8/23/2006 9:15 AM, Blogger LauraDorf said...

I hate Red Robin.

I've been twice.

Both times I was excited for something delicious and unique. Both times I was met with dissappointment, a weird soggy (EXPENSIVE) burger (2 different choices from the menu, mind you) and even more expensive (and weak) drinkies.

Boo Red Robin.

Boo.

(I will buy you fries on Michael Scott's birthday at any other burger establishment.)

 
At 8/23/2006 9:32 AM, Blogger josh said...

you got yourself a deal laura!

 
At 8/23/2006 11:01 AM, Blogger Damon said...

All you do is bitch, and people offer to buy you dinner? I don't know how you do it man.

 
At 8/23/2006 11:59 AM, Blogger josh said...

well, laura likes me because i bought her a few beers this summer and we hung out a bunch.

dominique, well, i pay her in...
























cookies!!!!

 
At 8/23/2006 6:33 PM, Blogger d$ said...

the cookies are delicious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home