Confessions of a Litigious Mind

The random, irrelevant musings of a law school graduate.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

gentle giant

who says all corporations are evil? thanks to one, i actually got a real parking spot today. and i'm surely NOT talking about my useless school.

that's right, giant food stores agreed to let law students use one of their rows of parking spaces. i dont know if there was an arrangement worked out with the school, but either way, the school wasnt doing shit despite student prodding. so let me take this opportunity to say thank you, giant food stores. and law school administration, i still hate you.

4 Comments:

At 8/23/2006 8:42 PM, Blogger LawNut said...

At least you get FREE parking (it seems that way, anyway). My crap ass school makes us pay an arm and a leg to park DAILY. Hence, I take public transport.

 
At 8/24/2006 2:12 AM, Blogger Damon said...

Yay public transit; you really want to save that $3/gal gas anyway. And to think Josh, bought new semi slicks for my bike because my first set is on your bike, not helping you commute. How far is it? Is it uphill? My ride to school here is about 2 mi and I have to remind myself to go slow to keep from getting sweaty but its doable. I suppose if it's 5 mi uphill then there's nothing you could do about it. Anyway, for me, the bike takes less than half the time walking or public transit would take and I don't know about a car, but I think it's faster than that as well.

 
At 8/24/2006 12:16 PM, Blogger First Year said...

Maybe they're hoping to get some law school grocery money? My schools makes you pay as well, not too much but still...

 
At 8/24/2006 1:33 PM, Blogger josh said...

it's the back row against the grass. word travels fast, they were all filled up today around 1030.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home