Confessions of a Litigious Mind

The random, irrelevant musings of a law school graduate.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

super droopers

dear tough guys who rice out your cars,

you should never, ever be driving like a pussy. dont sit there with your pimped out civic going 70mph, making me hit my brakes if you cut me off to pass someone going 69mph. while i greatly enjoy looking at the back of your gigantic spoiler and your tacky decals, the only thing more immasculating than your pink racing stripe is when i fly by your slow ass in my 2000 corolla with a dent on the rear passenger's door from a deer's face. your lack of even average sized genetalia is more transparent than oj's "not guilty" plea. if you really feel the need for such a pissing contest on the interstate, do us all a favor and pop a squat at the next rest stop.

with honesty, love, and no respect whatsoever,

dicta

2 Comments:

At 6/22/2006 11:26 AM, Blogger JLee said...

hahha..my husband hates the Ricers. Sounds soooo familiar...

 
At 6/23/2006 6:56 AM, Blogger Handy Man said...

Yes ...so true I like getting up real close to them at stop lights with my Big 2500 Heavy Duty Chevy Pickup and watch them scramble to find the dimmer on the rear view mirror as my head lights light them up....However on a positive note I did once drive by a ricer and see him getting road head from my high vantige point......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home