Confessions of a Litigious Mind

The random, irrelevant musings of a law school graduate.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

headlines?

1) hey guys, i'm headed to davenport for a luncheon and my car broke down, can you give me a lift?

2) becoming a member of the church is a long, arduous process. how embarassing would it be if you were the only one who didnt know how to molest a little boy?

3) welcome to america, where all are preach equal treatment. you're just like any other pastor now.

4) ben roethliserijsijaasiidjfidjigroiwuewiberger's twin? well, couldnt be. this doesnt say anything about head injuries, so this guy might've been wearing a helmet.

5) bravo, homeland security, bravo.

4 Comments:

At 6/13/2006 10:34 AM, Blogger Damon said...

Don't you work at work? To whom are you billing these hours? I may withdraw that offer man.

 
At 6/13/2006 11:02 AM, Blogger josh said...

i do plenty. this post took all of 3 minutes to put together. plus, i'm TOO good. i finished all the stuff i'm working on. i'm literally waiting for one of the partners to get off the phone so he can give me something i need for my next project.

besides, i still have yet to decide if/where to take the bar.

 
At 6/13/2006 4:20 PM, Blogger Damon said...

Ah yes, reminds me of working for the state, where they thought I was such a glutton for punishment, but I probably spent most the time simply waiting for them to give me more work; that or wandering around the huge building. And I don't doubt the post was compiled quickly, but posting 5 news stories implies you've been sitting around browsing news sites for quite some time.

 
At 6/14/2006 3:33 PM, Blogger josh said...

it kind of sounds like everyone here, not just the girl, has an IQ of about 50

 

Post a Comment

<< Home