Confessions of a Litigious Mind

The random, irrelevant musings of a law school graduate.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

cue the daily rant

yesterday i found out that my car needs $5000 in repairs. it's kelly blue book value is about $3100. well ok then.

when i brought the car in i got a loaner from the dealership because it's about 15-20 mins from my apartment and as if this shithole of a town isnt normally bad enough, it is about 100 times worse without a car (of course if the fucking administration didnt move our school to the new building in this town i would still be able to ride my bike, making not having a car for a few weeks mostly a moot point). and of course, since i did not purchase my current car from this dealership they're charging me $38/day for the loaner. assholes.

so today i have a quick lunch break between classes, and have class all afternoon. i called on my lunch break to speak to a technician to see if i can just keep using the car for a few weeks just around town here. so i get some useless receptionist or something at the dealership, who tells me that every single technician and/or person from the garage or anyone who might be able to actually help answer this question in any way whatsoever is tied up in a meeting for a while, and they wont be out before i have to go back to school. fucking awesome. so now i cant find out if i can drive my car or if it will die, which means that since every fucking person is in that goddamn meeting i have to spend an extra $38 and keep the car until tomorrow. what the fuck.

and i KNOW these fuckers are going to try to get me to buy a car from them, cuz they already hinted at it when they called me to tell me i was fucked yesterday, and told me i could use my car as a trade in for a value yet to be determined. and i almost cant fucking wait until they do so that i can tell them how fucking terrible their service is and how i called today and not a soul could fucking help me, and how that instills so much doubt in my mind about their service and customer care that i would NEVER ever buy a fucking car from that dealership, even if i wanted a toyota. and oh, i want that last fucking $38 back, assholes.


also, dear neighbors: if i choose to wear flip flops, dont act like my fucking parent and tell me i'm going to catch a cold. i've had colds before, and i'm still alive. i've also worn flip flops year round for about 4 years now. so fuck off. just because you're 10-30 years my senior does not make you my parent, and it does not make me subject to your subjective ideals. shut the fuck up.

end rant.

2 Comments:

At 2/08/2007 1:01 PM, Blogger d$ said...

awww, cheer up buddy! you're such a good person!

;P

 
At 2/09/2007 12:16 PM, Blogger Rachel* said...

you're like a big fucking bear, with claws. and the dealership is like a little bunny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home