Confessions of a Litigious Mind

The random, irrelevant musings of a law school graduate.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

more

it's amazing what one can accomplish without wednesday classes. i should have tried this earlier. my accomplishments for today mainly include taking more pictures with my new camera. here are a few of them:


this is my apartment from the street. the top 3 windows are mine. they're the windows to my bedroom. the rest of my apartment is on the other side of my bedroom, and cannot be seen from the street.


this is a view up my street. it looks towards the ghettoish area. you probably cant tell from this picture, so just trust me.


this is a picture down the sidewalk. i just kind of liked it.


my camera is definitely my new favorite toy. i'm sure more pictures will come in the near future.

9 Comments:

At 1/10/2007 6:56 PM, Blogger law monkey said...

let the stalking commence!

 
At 1/10/2007 7:01 PM, Blogger d$ said...

nice pics!

 
At 1/11/2007 1:44 AM, Blogger Supreme Monkey Overlord said...

wait, you hate this? it looks nice.

 
At 1/11/2007 11:37 AM, Blogger Damon said...

Yeah, the apartment and area look great.

 
At 1/11/2007 2:37 PM, Blogger josh said...

call it selective photography. i dont hate the architecture/city design per se, but a lot of the town is dilapidated and gross.

also, these 3 pictures dont tell any of the story about the culture of the community, or of the law school for that matter.

 
At 1/11/2007 3:58 PM, Blogger law monkey said...

i've found that a brief trip to any local walmart will provide an accurate depiction of the culture of the community.

 
At 1/11/2007 10:56 PM, Blogger d$ said...

i think people are getting a biased view of where you live. please include pictures from behind your house. also, let's see some of how long your hair is. ;P

 
At 1/12/2007 1:38 AM, Blogger angela said...

I really like the first picture.

What kind of camera do you have?

 
At 1/12/2007 2:59 PM, Blogger josh said...

thanks, it's a nikon coolpix L3. dominique got it for me for xmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home