Confessions of a Litigious Mind

The random, irrelevant musings of a law school graduate.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

american express is like a busted girl with good taste

they sweat my junk, but their applications are denied. actually, ALL applications are denied. i couldnt be happier with everything right now, particularly my girlfriend and my visa card.

but the fact is, i've gotten two letters from american express this week about how i'm pre-approved and blah blah blah. i have a visa, and it is everywhere i want to be. in fact, my bank even keeps increasing my credit limit, probably because i'm awesome. the only thing that would make me want to get an american express card is the fact that jerry seinfeld does the commercials. but that's not near enough. observe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home