Confessions of a Litigious Mind

The random, irrelevant musings of a law school graduate.

Friday, January 20, 2006

daaaaaamn gina

it's 8am and i'm in class. that hasnt happened since high school. i'm here at the early section of trusts and estates cuz i'm taking off for a sweet weekend trip later this morning. nothing beats talking about dead people at 8am! i actually thought i would feel like death at this hour, but i'm really quite alert and not tired at all right now. it's nice to know i can still surprise myself sometimes. have a good weekend everyone...see you for motivational monday.

2 Comments:

At 1/20/2006 9:00 AM, Blogger LauraDorf said...

Have a good weekend yourself!


(cough)makeout(cough)

excuse me.

 
At 1/20/2006 10:39 AM, Blogger First Year said...

I don't believe I know what 8am is. Your a far greater lawstudent them me if you can absorb anything at that hour.

I should get over this, given the few law jobs that will allow me to sleep until 11am.

Oh well! Have a fun weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home