Confessions of a Litigious Mind

The random, irrelevant musings of a law school graduate.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

as requested

lauradorf would like to know who my inner rock chick is, and who am i to turn down that invitation?

You Are Ani Difranco!

Honest, real, and well liked.
You're not limited by any boundaries.
"And you can call me crazy
But I think you're as lazy as white paint on the wall"



the description is ok, but i still just threw up all over my desk, my computer, and myself. i think i need some zoloft right now.

5 Comments:

At 1/18/2006 7:19 PM, Blogger First Year said...

This completely changes my view of you....

I am scared to take the quiz... I don't want to end up as Alanis Morsette or Pink or someone equally as awful!

 
At 1/18/2006 7:27 PM, Blogger josh said...

haha dont despair first year. any "rock chick" i got (and i dont know the other options) was bound to be some sort of mismatch, as i am of course male. i can dig the "honest, real, and well liked" part, but i find her incessant man-hating not only obnoxious but also immature. but i suppose i have probably forfeited my right to call anyone immature.

 
At 1/19/2006 9:42 AM, Blogger LauraDorf said...

You are 32 flavors and then some!

I'd expect nothing less.

 
At 1/19/2006 1:53 PM, Blogger JLee said...

man, I blink and you got a bunch of posts, yo? guess what...
I am Ani Difranco too!


Honest, real, and well liked.
You're not limited by any boundaries.
"And you can call me crazy
But I think you're as lazy as white paint on the wall"

does this mean I'm mannish?

 
At 1/20/2006 9:05 AM, Blogger LauraDorf said...

You'd only be mannish if you got Pink, who is engaged to a BMX racer or something.

Why do I know these things?

and PS. Alanis is awesome. Everyone should give her a post-Jagged-Little-Pill listen. Also, smuggs is right, she's married to Ryan Renolds and she's friends with Kevin Smith! good day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home