Confessions of a Litigious Mind

The random, irrelevant musings of a law school graduate.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

sweet justice

the other day, a customer refused to speak with me. she initially agreed, but quickly backed out. she insisted her position was the correct one, but she refused to explain it to me. she advised me to deal with someone else. unfortunately, that person was not qualified to give the answers i needed.

she put me in a tough spot and in the end, it really fucked her over. i was polite, kind, and helpful, and gave her no reason to be a total bitch to me. but she was, and now she's fucked. i'm quite happy.

3 Comments:

At 3/19/2008 7:01 PM, Blogger Damon said...

Maybe it's just me, but this doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

 
At 3/19/2008 10:33 PM, Blogger josh said...

basically, my general feeling/belief is that the woman did nothing wrong. however, without her cooperation i could only go on facts that i had in front of me, which were ambiguous. based on my position, i had to trust what someone other than the woman told me when they acted as an agent for the woman. based on my gut feeling i'm not sure the agent represented the woman in the best light, but without her cooperation i have nothing else to go on.

if that doesn't clear it up, and i know it might not have, then forget it and i'll tell you in person next weekend. haha.

 
At 3/20/2008 5:33 AM, Blogger Damon said...

I get the gist of it, but without really knowing your position, it's not as clear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home