Confessions of a Litigious Mind

The random, irrelevant musings of a law school graduate.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

dicta loves you all

it seems as though walking tort has a problem with me freely expressing myself on my blog. well, i'm sorry, but i made my blog so i could express myself and engage in discussion with friends. i wasnt trying to start a whole "thing." i hope you also comment on other blawgs where authors complain about law school and tell them to get the hell out of law school. and i hope you also told the gum to get the hell out of your chair. your law school is 53 years old. how do you know the gum hasnt adversely possessed its plot on your chair? gumacre. perhaps you should have considered that. surely you've taken property. you are in law school, arent you?

furthermore, there is nothing i would love more than to "get the hell out" of "your" state. on transfer, i had my choice of 7 different places, and i chose this one. shit, i didnt think i was that drunk! that said, this school was still right for me for several reasons, completely and utterly unrelated to the pitiful state in which it lies. and dont worry, as soon as i graduate next year i will be out as fast as possible. tell the po-po they can just send me my ticket. i'll mail them a check.

unlike some (not criticizing, just distinguishing), my blog is based upon my life and my thoughts. is it "knocking" if it's true? in some places they call that reporting. oh no, have i become part of that horrible liberal media?!? i guess i just represent everything that's wrong with america. well please, PLEASE, accept my apology!

i was going to set out some of the things wrong with this terrible state, but luckily i dont have to. someone else already did a fantastic job. enjoy everyone! and remember, you've got a friend in pennsylvania!*



*me, dicta!

10 Comments:

At 5/04/2006 1:33 PM, Blogger d$ said...

flip-flopper.

 
At 5/04/2006 1:35 PM, Blogger josh said...

i'll believe that when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.


and for the rest of you pa residents, litre is french for give me some fucking cola before i break your fucking lips.


super troopers? no? shutup.

 
At 5/04/2006 2:01 PM, Blogger law monkey said...

when i was younger, my family and i would make an annual pilgrimmage to PA to visit relatives. all i remember are the endless cornfields and the resultant car sickness.

dicta, i feel your pain.

also, that PA sucks site is a prisoners something-or-other site. interesting choice of reference, dicta. :P

 
At 5/04/2006 2:31 PM, Blogger josh said...

hey, it's a nonprofit corp aimed at trying to persuade the public that prisoners are people too. wait, arent all nonprofits good?! (BAAAHAHAHA)

i would've thought it'd be right up your human rights lovin alley, monkey!

 
At 5/04/2006 4:26 PM, Blogger Supreme Monkey Overlord said...

i applaud you on the middle finger pic, sweet find.

on a side note, anyone watching soparanos this season? that vito pic reminded me that i now believe the sopranos is written in hte dirty south, why else would they send vito to the gay paradise that is new hampshire. that kind of pissed me off a little. i could understand if they showed SF or maybe capetown or something, but genaric NH? what the hell, just cause we're not all homophobic dumbasses doesn't mean gay sex flows freely from the water taps up here. bite me sopranos writers, stick to insulting jersey, they deserve it.

 
At 5/04/2006 6:04 PM, Blogger law monkey said...

i didn't say i had anything wrong with it, but i wouldn't have expected it from you. :P

 
At 5/04/2006 6:54 PM, Blogger JLee said...

I have never been to PA, now I'm curious.

 
At 5/05/2006 1:38 AM, Blogger sadielady said...

hey, at least you don't live here anymore

 
At 5/05/2006 2:06 AM, Blogger josh said...

well, funny thing about that. i do miss it a little. maybe its just the school and my friends...oh and lack of winter.

 
At 5/05/2006 10:05 AM, Blogger sadielady said...

yeah, well i know at least one of your friends who's pretty awesome. you can always come back, you know - - just bring brancy with you! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home