Confessions of a Litigious Mind

The random, irrelevant musings of a law school graduate.

Monday, September 04, 2006

missing motivation?

yeah probably cuz i didnt make a motivational monday. why? i wasnt motivated. a majority of my traffic comes in on mondays, from which i infer that most of you dont give a shit about the rest of the blog. dont get me wrong, that's absolutely fine. but it does mean that i'm going to stop giving a shit about my "readers" and making efforts on motivational mondays or other posts that i think the readers will enjoy. instead, i will return to the original theme of the blog and just talk about whatever the hell i want.

in short strange-people-i-dont-know, it's been real, but my effort to specifically humor you has wasted away. if you enjoy my normal stuff, fantastic. if not, that probably just means your sense of humor is lame, which probably also means your blog is lame. see you in hell.

7 Comments:

At 9/05/2006 1:26 AM, Blogger LawStudentGuyPerson said...

Aaaaawwwwwwww, poop.

 
At 9/05/2006 9:14 AM, Blogger Butterflyfish said...

You know I enjoy the rest of your blog, but Motivational Monday was the reason to getout of bed in the morning. Guess I'll have to go back to the booze...

 
At 9/05/2006 10:11 AM, Blogger josh said...

well i guess it sucks cuz there are some people who do read all the time, but not enough to justify a weekly post. it was a cost/benefit analysis. cost won.

 
At 9/05/2006 12:57 PM, Blogger First Year said...

Ehh.... I like motivational Mondays... but when I reading blogs instead of just staring at pictures online I prefer something to read. Posts cannot always be funny, or sad, or motivational, or whatever. Just blog what/when you want for you. Having readers is nice, but most likely not the reason for your blog being here. I know I just wanted to have a place to say whatever I wanted. If that entertains some people, great, if not...oh well :)

 
At 9/05/2006 3:20 PM, Blogger josh said...

and that was the original philosophy of coalm. and the workermonkey, on which i posted before this (and still do occasionally).

it's just lately i had been writing a post here and there (plus every mm) cuz i thought readers might enjoy it. but no more. i'm back to not caring. i mean, i know it should be really important to me what a bunch of online readers who i dont know and who i havent met think of my writing, but i just cant bring myself to care.

 
At 9/05/2006 10:03 PM, Blogger d$ said...

you could still send them to me... right?

 
At 9/06/2006 11:43 AM, Blogger josh said...

i might occasionally post stuff like that, but i wont make the same effort to do it each week that i have been making in the past

 

Post a Comment

<< Home