Confessions of a Litigious Mind

The random, irrelevant musings of a law school graduate.

Monday, April 03, 2006

misadventures at giant

i could probably write a weekly post about grocery shopping because it seems something noteworthy usually happens each time i go.

today i get my cart as i'm walking in, and it's the loud one. great. but actually, it was great. even people with their backs squarely to me could hear me coming, and everyone got the hell out of my way. it was glorious. i didnt get stuck behind one person all day. this is a new record.

in other shopping news, i've amassed enough points on my bonus card to receive either a free turkey or a free ham. i dont know which to choose. thanksgiving is probably the best holiday food-wise, but i'm also a man who loves a good ham wallet. what's a blogger to do?

5 Comments:

At 4/03/2006 1:39 PM, Blogger JLee said...

NOW I'm motivated...about to go shopping at SuperTarget. I'm hoping people get out of my way. I am kinda ripe from working out, so hopefully that will do the trick.

 
At 4/03/2006 3:00 PM, Blogger LauraDorf said...

I prefer late night grocery shopping at the 24 hour Price Chopper. It's so quiet and calm. And, if you go before 10, I can use the self check-out, thus avoiding human contact all togther!

 
At 4/03/2006 3:51 PM, Blogger josh said...

the self check-out at giant, when it even works, always tells me to place the items in the bag, even after i've placed the items in the bag. then to pay by credit card i have to wait for some lady to give me the slip to sign. boo, giant, boo.

 
At 4/03/2006 3:51 PM, Blogger law monkey said...

go with ham. easter's coming, who doesn't enjoy a little pineappled pork on this fine, candy-filled holiday? (aside from me, that is. i'll be enjoying tof-ham...er somethin').

 
At 4/03/2006 9:27 PM, Blogger JLee said...

such a nice boy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home