Confessions of a Litigious Mind

The random, irrelevant musings of a law school graduate.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

fucking internet

the internet fucks up like 5 times for each good thing it has. whether its on comcast's end, whether the router is just fucked, or whether it's an actual webpage, it's really fucking annoying. i guess it's not just the internet, but also piece of shit computers too (think fucking dell).

but when your website wont load and i call you up, dont fucking insist it's working just fine. i'm sitting here, in front of my goddamn computer trying to upload what you just told me is working. dont fucking lie to me. how fucking stupid do you take me for. maybe i should be more forgiving, given the average level of intelligence among american citizens. but fuck it, i'm not retarded so dont treat me like one. just fix your motherfucking website and get over it.

fuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home